10th seminar 2015
5th - 6th November
Main Theme: Competitive tendering in public transport - opportunities and threats.
Aim: Discuss current issues related to competitive tendering for ensuring the rail and bus services, both from the perspective of contracting authority and competing carriers.
- Criteria of tenders and their schedule;
- Optimal duration and scope of the contract;
- Good and bad experiences from realized tenders;
- Criticism, needs and vision - what's next in competitive tendering;
- Geographical segmentation of services in competitive tendering;
- Economy of competitive tendering - costs and losses.
The program also included a panel discussion on "Effect of high speed rail to regional development".
6th of November
||D. Seidenglanz - M. Horňák - J. Pohl - P. Pšenička: Effect of high speed rail to regional development - panel discussion|
||M. Kvizda – T. Nigrin – D. Seidenglanz – Z. Tomeš: Final summary of the seminar and recommendations of Telč group|