6th seminar 2011
24 – 25 November 2011
Main Theme: Regulation of the competitive environment on railway - theory in the centre and practice in the regions.
24th of November
- 10:00 - T. Pospíšil: Why do business in passenger rail transport?
- 10:40 - D. Seidenglanz - F. Chvátal: (De)regulation of the European Railways and current trends in passenger and freight transport.
- 11:20 - M. Kvizda: Defining the relevant market in the railway transport sector.
- 14:00 - A. Peltrám: Evolution of the concepts of competition on the railways and a changing environment
- 14:40 - Z. Tomeš: Railway reform and public subsidies in European countries.
- 15:20 - I. Drahotský: Transport policy, competitive environment and prospects of transport.
- 16:15 - M. Benediktová: Possibilities of concluding contracts on public passenger transport services on the basis of competitive tendering.
- 16:55 - A. Dolinayová: Comparative analysis of regulation of price for using railway infrastructure in passenger rail transport in Slovakia.
- 17:35 - J. Mašek - K. Mendrošová: The influence of selected regulatory instruments on the efficiency of railway services.
25th of November
- 10:00 - M. Horňák - T. Pšenka - F. Križan: Public transport vs. individual car transport in the connection of cities of Slovakia.
- 10:40 - J. Pohl: New role and new form of railway transport.